Sunday, October 25, 2009

Packing up moving out.

So the most common question people ask me is am I excited. Well, let me answer that for everyone, I'm excited in spots. Now, the first real genuine moment of excitement was probably the day I actually booked my ticket. The other was thursday, when I zipped up my frieken huge suitcase thinking that, "I'm done packing!!" Not so.

My mom quickly jumped around asking me if I had things like duct tape, laundry basket, swimsuit... all of which I packed, except for the ducttape. I forgot a few other obvious things too - but for my pride and dignity, neither of which I have that much left of, I'm going to leave those items off the list of - important stuff I didn't pack

Suffice it to say I'm outta here people. Email me, facebook me, give me nasty or awesome comments about my blog - really, whatever comes to mind. I miss you all

-Nick

3 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy! Love you! Just wanted to let you know that I am one of your blog followers :) Now, don't let me down...

    See you soon,

    Nissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I found your blog! Awesome. I can't wait to hear about how your year goes. You'll definitely be in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now I know what a blog is. Probably won't see you soon. Love Dad. Is Nissa planning a trip?

    ReplyDelete